What is Jade Presents?
Locally owned and operated out of Fargo, ND, Jade Presents produces concerts, festivals, tours, and private events. From local artists to national acts and booking to consultation, Jade Presents offers a variety of options and opportunities for live entertainment needs. We produce roughly 200 live events a year; half of those are in the FM area. Other markets we reach: Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, and more!
In 2013, Jade Presents added an ‘Events’ division…so to speak, in an effort to create and produce ‘non-entertainment’ based events. Since then, Jade Events has produced Bacon & Beer Festivals in a handful of markets, as well as Roughrider Ink & Iron Expo, Dia Del Taco and a few other lesser known events.
What is Tickets300?
Tickets300 is a locally owned and regionally operated ticketing company. We handle ticketing for events in a variety of venues, including; the Fargo Theatre, Sanctuary Events Center, Bluestem Amphitheater and others.
Current Open Jobs
2020 Marketing Internship // Jade Presents
If you are interested in the music industry and live in the Fargo/Moorhead area, Jade Presents is looking for (2) responsible, trustworthy, and hardworking individuals for a Marketing Internship.
Duties for all positions may include but are not limited to:
• Coordination of the Jade Presents street team in several markets.
• Coordinate ticket and poster drop off and mailing of all shows in each market.
• Tracking of expenses related to posters, mailing, and tickets.
• Data entry.
• Market Research.
• Promotion coordination. You may be asked to help execute onsite promotions within the FM area.
• Errands as needed. Expect to be out each day with various errands such as office supply purchasing, mailing packages at the post office or FedEx, picking up special print orders at the printers, dropping off tickets or checks at the various radio stations, and other errands as they arise.
• Show preparation. For each show in Fargo, whether at the Fargo Theatre, Bluestem Center for the Arts, FARGODOME, Fargo Civic Center, or others, there is preparation needed. Such tasks may be shopping for day-of-show food or organizing items needed for the day such as ticket scanners, wristbands, and walkie-talkies. Each show’s needs are different and will change frequently.
• Experience with MS office required. Experience in an office environment is a plus.
• Must be detailed oriented, organized, and have strong communication skills.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• This is a PT unpaid internship w/ a set schedule, but the hours are flexible (15-20/wk).
• Each intern is allowed free access to all Jade Presents shows. Also, opportunities for paid-hours may arise if asked to work a show. Must act in a respectful and professional manner when onsite at any show. In short… no groupie/super-fan type of behavior.
• We have a laid back and casual work environment but we are all passionate in what we do. We need someone who is creative, passionate, and is a self-starter. This position reports to several people and organization, follow through, and communication are key for this person to be successful.
Interested? Tell us about yourself! Send resume and cover letter including a brief bio, your interests, music tastes, degree you’re seeking, etc. to [email protected]. Applications are due Friday, January 30.
Sponsorships // Jade Presents
We are always in the process of expanding our relationships with sponsorship partners. If you feel your business could market itself at, or along side our events, please contact Alex Stock at [email protected].
If you are interested in one of the open jobs above please send an email to [email protected] and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.