What is Jade Presents?
Locally owned and operated out of Fargo, ND, Jade Presents produces concerts, festivals, tours, and private events. From local artists to national acts and booking to consultation, Jade Presents offers a variety of options and opportunities for live entertainment needs. We produce roughly 300 live events a year; half of those are in the FM area. Other markets we reach: Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, and more!
In 2013, Jade Presents added an ‘Events’ division…so to speak, in an effort to create and produce ‘non-entertainment’ based events. Since then, Jade Events has produced Bacon & Beer Festivals in a handful of markets, as well as Roughrider Ink & Iron Expo, and a few other lesser known events.
What is Tickets300?
Tickets300 is a locally owned and regionally operated ticketing company. We handle ticketing for events in a variety of venues, including; the Fargo Theatre, Scheels Arena, Bluestem Amphitheater and others.
Current Open Jobs
Administrative and Accounting Assistant // Jade Companies
Jade Companies is looking for a dynamic person to join our team as an Administrative and Accounting Assistant.
• Assist with data entry of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Matching receipts to entries in the accounting software
• Maintain a well-organized filing system
• Assist with Year End Processes
• Serve as backup to the Office Coordinator.
• Errands as needed. Expect to be out each day with various errands such as office supply purchasing, mailing packages at the post office or FedEx.
• Administrative Associates degree with background in Accounting
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Knowledge & prior experience with Accounts Payable / Receivable
• Self-Motivated, good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent customer service
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
• We have a laid back and casual work environment but we are all passionate in what we do. We need someone who is creative, passionate, and is a self-starter. This position reports to several people and organizations, follow through, and communication are key for this person to be successful.
The hours of this position are flexible. Part time to ¾ time available. May include some nights and weekends.
Interested? Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Accounting Internship // Jade Companies
If you are interested learning to work with a multi company entity and live in the Fargo/Moorhead area, Jade Companies is looking for a responsible, trustworthy, and hardworking individual for an Accounting Internship.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Entry of Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
• Bank Statement Reconciliations
• Month End Reconciliations
• Data entry
• Our goal is to move you through entry level to staff accountant duties
• Experience with MS office required. Experience in an office environment is a plus.
• Must be detailed oriented, organized, and have strong communication skills.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• This is a PT unpaid internship w/ a set schedule, but the hours are flexible (15-20/wk).
• Each intern is allowed free access to all Jade Presents shows. Also, opportunities for paid-hours may arise if asked to work a show. Must act in a respectful and professional manner when onsite at any show. In short… no groupie/super-fan type of behavior.
• We have a laid back and casual work environment, but we are all passionate in what we do. We need someone who is creative, passionate, and is a self-starter. This position reports to several people and organizations, follow through, and communication are key for this person to be successful.
Interested? Tell us about yourself! Send resume and cover letter including a brief bio, your interests, music tastes, degree you’re seeking, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Street Team // Jade Presents
We are seeking motivated music fans who will hit the streets in exchange for free admission. If you feel you have something to offer, please send an email with the following information: name, phone, city you live in, last 5 concerts attended, last 3-5 albums purchased/downloaded.
Sponsorships // Jade Presents
We are always in the process of expanding our relationships with sponsorship partners. If you feel your business could market itself at, or along side our events, please contact us.
If you are interested in one of the open jobs above please send an email to email@example.com and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.