Virtual Delight Date Night
Presented by Fargo Brewing Company, Luna & Jade Presents
*Pickup is ONLY available on Saturday, November 14 from noon to 6 pm.
Have an intimate, socially-distance date night with your partner, best friend or yourself (‘cause you know you’re your own soulmate). Luna, your neighborhood kitchen, Fargo Brewing Company and Jade Presents are collaborating to bring you a ‘Virtual Delight Date Night.’ This event features the finest of cheese and desserts from Luna Fargo paired with Fargo Brewing’s adult beverages and the musical stylings of local performers 6th Street Revue. Stay in, stay safe and get cozy. Tickets are limited so claim your date night asap!
6th Street Revue is a local band featuring vocalist Andi Thoreson (D-Mills and the Thrills, Heavy Is The Head) backed by a flexible and funky rhythm section. The band excels at acoustic and plugged-in settings, where r&b, classic rock, and the Great American Songbook sit comfortably alongside modern alternative music.
– Humboldt Fog goat cheese served with Lucques olives and bee pollen paired the FBC Plumdinger a plum & pomegranate sour.
– Prairie Breeze cheddar served with apricot & mango mostarda and dill paired with FBC Super SMASH Bros: Level 4 – Nelson Sauvin a single malt, single hop IPA.
– Red Rock blue cheddar served with apple butter and dried apples paired with FBC Stone’s Throw a Scottish ale.
– Jeff’s Select aged gouda served with spicy Thai cashews and orange paired with FBC Buford T a Rauch bock.
– Key lime pie cheesecake served with honey and cornflakes paired with FBC Original an unfiltered German-style Helles lager.
– Chocolate compost pie served with charred marshmallow, pretzels, espresso and caramel paired with FBC Sodbuster Porter.