Work With Us
DIRECTOR / TICKETING – Tickets300
Tickets300 is a locally owned and regionally operated ticketing company. We handle ticketing for events in a variety of venues, including; the Fargo Theatre, Scheels Arena, Bluestem Amphitheater, and others.
• Manage all aspects of the ticketing process internally & externally to ensure a flawless ticketing experience for all Tickets300 guests, partners, and staff.
• Client relations representative for all guests, partners, and venues.
• Sales representative seeking to acquire additional clients.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
• Advanced knowledge of computerized ticket sales.
• Significant successful compatible ticket office operations experience and business experience.
• Excellent skill in developing and managing a department.
• Strong math aptitude and ability to attend to detail.
• Proven effective management of multiple related areas.
• Demonstrated ability and experience developing and coordinating multi-faceted plans and issues.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees, partners, venues and vendors.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication.
• Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Fall 2015 Internship Opportunity at Jade Presents! (Fargo/Moorhead)
Are you interested in the music industry? Have a passion for music and the arts?
What is Jade Presents?
Locally owned and operated out of Fargo, ND, Jade Presents produces concerts, festivals, tours, and private events. From local artists to national acts and booking to consultation, Jade Presents offers a variety of options and opportunities for live entertainment needs. We produce roughly 300 live events a year; half of those are in the FM area. Other markets we reach: Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, and more!
We are looking for (2) responsible, trustworthy, and hardworking individuals: One for our Operations Team & the other for our Marketing Team.
Duties for both positions may include but are not limited to:
• Coordination of the Jade Presents street team in several markets.
• Coordinate ticket and poster drop off and mailing of all shows in each market.
• Tracking of expenses related to posters, mailing, and tickets.
• Data entry.
• Market Research.
• Promotion coordination. You may be asked to help execute onsite promotions within the FM area.
• Errands as needed. Expect to be out each day with various errands such as office supply purchasing, mailing packages at the post office or FedEx, picking up special print orders at the printers, dropping off tickets or checks at the various radio stations, and other errands as they arise.
• Show preparation. For each show in Fargo, whether at the Fargo Theatre, Bluestem Center for the Arts, The Hub, Studio 222, or others, there is preparation needed. Such tasks may be shopping for day-of-show food or organizing items needed for the day such as ticket scanners, wristbands, and walkie-talkies. Each show’s needs are different and will change frequently.
• Experience with MS office required. Experience in an office environment is a plus.
• Must be detailed oriented, organized, and have strong communication skills.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• This is a PT unpaid internship w/ a set schedule, but the hours are flexible (15-20/wk).
• Each intern is allowed free access to all Jade Presents shows. Also, opportunities for paid-hours may arise if asked to work a show. Must act in a respectful and professional manner when onsite at any show. In short… no groupie/super-fan type of behavior.
• We have a laid back and casual work environment but we are all passionate in what we do. We need someone who is creative, passionate, and is a self-starter. This position reports to several people and organization, follow through, and communication are key for this person to be successful.
Interested? Tell us about yourself! Send resume and cover letter including a brief bio, your interests, music tastes, degree you’re seeking, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Note: Similar internships will be open for the Spring 2016 semester as well. Resumes can be sent in December to the same email address listed above.
We are seeking motivated music fans who will hit the streets in exchange for free admission. If you feel you have something to offer, please send an email with the following information: name, phone, city you live in, last 5 concerts attended, last 3-5 albums purchased/downloaded.
We are currently in the process of expanding our relationships with sponsorship partners. If you feel your business could market itself at, or along side our events, please contact us.