Work With Us
Summer 2014 Internship Opportunity at Jade Presents! (Fargo/Moorhead)
Are you interested in the music industry? Have a passion for music and the arts?
What is Jade Presents?
Locally owned and operated out of Fargo, ND, Jade Presents produces concerts, festivals, tours, and private events. From local artists to national acts and booking to consultation, Jade Presents offers a variety of options and opportunities for live entertainment needs. We produce roughly 300 live events a year; half of those are in the FM area. Other markets we reach: Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, and more!
We are looking for (2) responsible, trustworthy, and hardworking individuals: One for our Operations Team & the other for our Marketing Team.
Duties for both positions may include but are not limited to:
• Coordination of the Jade Presents street team in several markets.
• Coordinate ticket and poster drop off and mailing of all shows in each market.
• Tracking of expenses related to posters, mailing, and tickets.
• Data entry.
• Market Research.
• Promotion coordination. You may be asked to help execute onsite promotions within the FM area.
• Errands as needed. Expect to be out each day with various errands such as office supply purchasing, mailing packages at the post office or FedEx, picking up special print orders at the printers, dropping off tickets or checks at the various radio stations, and other errands as they arise.
• Show preparation. For each show in Fargo, whether at the Fargo Theatre, Bluestem Center for the Arts, The Hub, Studio 222, or others, there is preparation needed. Such tasks may be shopping for day-of-show food or organizing items needed for the day such as ticket scanners, wristbands, and walkie-talkies. Each show’s needs are different and will change frequently.
• Experience with MS office required. Experience in an office environment is a plus.
• Must be detailed oriented, organized, and have strong communication skills.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• This is a PT unpaid internship w/ a set schedule, but the hours are flexible (15-20/wk).
• Each intern is allowed free access to all Jade Presents shows. Also, opportunities for paid-hours may arise if asked to work a show. Must act in a respectful and professional manner when onsite at any show. In short… no groupie/super-fan type of behavior.
• We have a laid back and casual work environment but we are all passionate in what we do. We need someone who is creative, passionate, and is a self-starter. This position reports to several people and organization, follow through, and communication are key for this person to be successful.
Interested? Send your resume a brief bio of yourself (interests, music tastes, degree you’re seeking, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday, May 20th, 2014.
Note: Similar internships will be open for the Fall 2014 semester as well. Resumes can be sent in August to the same email address listed above.
We are seeking motivated music fans who will hit the streets in exchange for free admission. If you feel you have something to offer, please send an email with the following information: name, phone, city you live in, last 5 concerts attended, last 3-5 albums purchased/downloaded.
We are currently in the process of expanding our relationships with sponsorship partners. If you feel your business could market itself at, or along side our events, please contact us.