Bluestem Center for the Arts Accommodations
We recommend early arrival. There is a two-lane road into the Bluestem grounds, so please give yourself plenty of time. All parking on the facility grounds is free.
The Amphitheater features open air seating. So dress accordingly and bring necessities like bug spray and sunscreen. All events are rain or shine.
Before each event we will be hosting a pre-show picnic from 4 to 7 pm. Here you will enjoy food from local vendors, beverages, and pre-show live music.
Things You Need To Know
• Parking is free.
• Carpooling is encouraged.
• Smoking and pets are not allowed in the amphitheater.
• Lawn chairs, coolers, & outside food/drink will not be permitted inside the amphitheater.
• A variety of concessions (including alcoholic beverages) are available for sale.
• Reserved Seats – Stadium seats with backs and armrests.
• General Admission Benches – Stone bench seating without backs (A limited number of cushions are available, free of charge).
• General Admission Lawn – You may bring blankets. However, no chairs are allowed in the lawn seating.
Tickets are available at Tickets300 (located at 300 Broadway in downtown Fargo; Hours: Mon – Fri from 12:00-6:00 PM), by calling (866) 300-8300 or visiting our EVENTS PAGE.