Jade Presents aims to provide Fargo-Moorhead with exceptional music and unique experiences in the area’s only outdoor amphitheater. The Bluestem Summer Concert Series brings world-class entertainment right to your backyard.
In 2014, the Bluestem Summer Concert Series hosted 26 highly talented musical acts that traveled a combined 23,981 miles to put on 8 incredible shows. In 2015 we hosted 27 musical acts, 21,859 patrons, and 10 concerts all in one unforgettable summer.
ACCOMMODATIONS & INFO:
• Gates open at 5pm / Shows start at 7pm
• Early arrival is recommended.
• Parking is free, but limited.
• Carpooling is encouraged.
• Shuttle services will be available.
• You may bring a blanket.
• The amphitheater features open air seating.
• Dress accordingly and bring necessities like bug spray or sunscreen.
• All events are rain or shine.
• No smoking inside the amphitheater (this includes e-cigs).
• No Pets allowed in the amphitheater.
• No tailgating.
• No re-entry.
• No lawn chairs, umbrellas or coolers allowed.
• No outside food or drink will be permitted.
• No professional cameras or video equipment allowed (including selfie sticks).
• No Firearms
• All persons subject to search
OFFICIAL PRE & POST PARTY SPOT FOR ALL BLUESTEM CONCERTS:
Oleary’s in Moorhead is proud to partner with us for all the events at bluestem.
They will be providing a shuttle service running before and after the concerts.
Find Them On Facebook!
• Reserved Seats – Stadium seats with backs and armrests.
• General Admission Benches – Stone bench seating without backs.
• General Admission Lawn – You may bring blankets. However, no chairs are allowed in the lawn seating.
Tickets are available at Tickets300 (located at 300 Broadway in downtown Fargo; Hours: Mon – Fri from 11:00am – 6:00pm), by calling (866) 300-8300 or visiting our EVENTS PAGE.