BLUESTEM ACCOMMODATIONS & INFO:
• Early arrival is recommended.
• Free parking.
• Carpooling is encouraged.
• Smoking and pets are not allowed in the amphitheater.
• Lawn chairs, coolers, & outside food/drink will NOT be permitted inside the amphitheater.
• You may bring a blanket.
• The Amphitheater features open air seating.
• Dress accordingly and bring necessities like bug spray and sunscreen.
• All events are rain or shine.
• Blackbird Woodfire Pizza
• O’Leary’s Pub (Pulled Pork)
• The Hot Dog Peddler (Hot Dogs & Sausages)
• Perfectly Nuts (Candied Almonds)
• Dippin’ Dots (Ice Cream Treat)
DRINKS BY BERGSETH BROTHERS:
• Coors Light
• Blue Moon
• Pabst Blue Ribbon
• Mike’s Lemonade & Blackberry
• Angry Orchard
*Please drink responsibly
OFFICIAL PRE & POST PARTY SPOT FOR ALL BLUESTEM CONCERTS:
Oleary’s in Moorhead is proud to partner with us for all the events at bluestem.
They will be providing a shuttle service running before and after the concerts.
• Reserved Seats – Stadium seats with backs and armrests.
• General Admission Benches – Stone bench seating without backs (A limited number of cushions are available, free of charge).
• General Admission Lawn – You may bring blankets. However, no chairs are allowed in the lawn seating.
Tickets are available at Tickets300 (located at 300 Broadway in downtown Fargo; Hours: Mon – Fri from 11:00am – 6:00pm), by calling (866) 300-8300 or visiting our EVENTS PAGE.